Tesler App is a Scam!

To someone unfamiliar with the world of binary option auto trading scams, the Testler app aka software promotional video may seem like a masterful piece of sales material, fully exploiting two fundamental human traits: greed and ignorance. To someone well versed in the ways of this despicable “industry” though, it is nothing but a jumble of familiar lies, built on a shoddy web of script-pieces rehashed from a number of other (older) similar scam videos, served up by an actor also familiar from at least another such scam video. For a true connoisseur, the Tesler.co promotional video – which is indeed the heart and soul of this scam – is also hilarious here and there, as well as downright creepy in places. It is a sort of weirdly entertaining tribute to the macabre, and we’ll take a closer look at it, to show you exactly why that is the case.

tesler

The first thing that we need to get out of the way, is the identity of the Tesler LLC CEO (By the way, don’t search for it, there is no such company registered anywhere). The first thing that springs into the mind of an auto-trading scam specialist is “where have I seen this guy before”? Sure enough, Mr. Steven Abrahams (because that’s who he happens to be today), has pushed other such scams in the past, having teamed up with a number of other, also morally challenged, fellow tradesmen. Steven Abrahams simply does not exist. Everything is a front to the scam, which intends to be elaborate, but ends up failing in every respect. Now that we know the truth about “Abrahams” there’s not much point in dissecting the scam further, but there’s much more to it, and the entertainment is only now about to start.

In the Tesler.co video – which stretches on forever by the way – Steven Abrahams makes a lot of hair-raising claims, topped off with half-baked explanations, and a plethora of far-fetched and hilarious details which are meant to confuse the viewer into believing.

One of the funnier bits of the video is the one where our chief scammer claims that he’s known on Wall Street as “Mr. Midas”. He says the moniker is a clear reflection of his uncanny ability to turn everything he touches into gold, but also showcases his love of money and his willingness to share his wealth with others.

First of all, this guy isn’t known on Wall Street as anything…and even in online circles, he would be most likely to go by “Mr. Swindle” at best. Other than that, the whole bit about the mythical Greek king has been lifted word-for-word, from another auto trading scam. It must’ve really tickled the funny-bones of the person responsible for the script, so he figured why toss out a perfectly good piece of content? Recycling is good for the planet after all…or something along those lines.

Another similarly cumbersome and thus comical bit, is the one where the swindler-in-chief takes us on a tour of the bank accounts of his wife and kid. That part has been lifted from an older scam as well, together with the part where he claims his son “has his head screwed on, for which he’s thankful”. One doesn’t know whether to berate the script writer for his obvious laziness and incompetence, or to congratulate him on the comedy he unwillingly created.

While the above said twists aren’t half bad a far as comedy goes, the gold in this respect goes to the part where “Abrahams” explains the inner workings of his software, almost being able to keep a straight face through it. Few such scams have seen this amount of BS delivered on the mechanisms which power the auto trader (besides the compulsory fairy-dust and magic, of course). In fact, most scammers try not to really talk about this angle at all. Abrahams and his crew break the scam-mould though, and in the process, they spew out some of the most epic BS-based science ever produced anywhere.

The Tesler App owned by the alleged Tesler LLC (the name of which is apparently designed to cash in on the hype and prestige of the Tesla brand), uses Lead Patterns to generate trading signals. What this means is that it analyzes either an endless number of market factors, or 3 million of them (Mr. Abrahams seems quite undecided in this regard), reaching back 60 minutes before its trade is placed. In addition to all this, the software also analyzes the text most websites put out, in regards to the fundamentals guiding/influencing the movements of various asset prices. It does all this in 8/100ths of a second. It then adds its own brand of magic, in the shape of the “Tesler principle”, and then it goes ahead with its trade. The software seems to be making 30-60 second trades exclusively, and – according to Abrahams – whenever it’s the slightest bit uncertain in regards to the outcome of its trades, it simply doesn’t trade. If that were true, it would never place a trade, since even with theoretical 97% odds, there’s still a 3% chance of failure in a deal.

Anyway, Mr. Midas goes on to the tell us that the only loser is the market, which is absolutely untrue. The loser would be the broker, and if a fraction of what Abrahams claims were indeed true, it would go bankrupt within a week at most, even if a single person were to use the winning software. Don’t let the truth stand in the way of your greed though – urges Abrahams. He stresses that he requires no money from you, another lie exposed in this review.

Review verdict: Tesler App is a scam!

Blacklisted website: Tesler.co

For alternatives, visit Watchdog’s Tested Signals for binary options and be sure to subscribe for all the latest industry news!



One comment on “Tesler App is a Scam!
  1. Will done WOWD, keep chasing fake from our way. thanks

Watchdog wants you to comment!!

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 10,296 other subscribers

Important Risk Note: Trading binary options can generate significant benefits but also involves a risk of partial or full funds loss and should be considered by initial investors. we strongly advise that you read our terms & conditions and disclaimer page before making any investment. customers must be aware of their individual capital gain tax liability in their country of residence. USA REGULATION NOTICE: Most Binary Options Companies are not regulated within the United States. These companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Risk Disclosure: BinaryoptionsWatchDog.com does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. BinaryoptionsWatchDog.com doesn’t retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes. The FTC Required Affiliate Disclosure: BinaryoptionsWatchdog.com is a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.